Friday 15 November 2013

Public Toilets

The Mayor it seems has had another daft idea.

He has installed a number of public toilets in Plaza Arriba.


 
 
I tried to use one, but it was far too tall for me as you can see.

It makes me so angry when people are so irresponsible and leave the seat up when they have finished.

Its disgusting, especially as its at eye level.


If only I could catch one of them at it,
I know what I would like to do to them..


Anyway, sugar rush over and calmed down again.


It was a mild night with a light wind and there was a lot of lovely fluff flying about.


I had a lot of fun running around trying to catch them but soon realised I had to get back home before it got too early.

The last thing I remember thinking before settling down for the day was.. "Must tell The Chairman about the Mayor's latest daft idea."