Saturday 29 March 2014

The Meeting

I called a meeting at the roundabout at the bottom of the village.

I chose that because I could get there without having to wear a chaleco. I still had not found anywhere that sold them in my size.

The road was well sign posted so no trouble getting there.

When I got there, the meeting had already started, with the fireflies keeping watch from just outside the light.

There were an amazing collection of night creatures there. Most were twins for some strange reason.








But the old Ogre had also turned up which was good.



He might just have some good ideas as to how we could raise €200 to get Marisa released.

After several hours of debating we came op with only one good idea.

We would try to arrange an exhibition of some of my best night photos down at the garden centre where Tomás lives.

Tomás would contact me as soon as he had got permission, while I looked through my collection.